For Fur Babies




Saturday, January 11, 2014

A New Year

Well... it's 2014 and I wonder what this year will hold for me.  I have declared this the year of spreading and being HAPPY.  My favorite song right now is Happy by Pharrell Williams.  I am determined to think and be happy.  I am going to enjoy my life and be a help to others around me because I find great joy in helping those who are in need. I want to smile at others and let my happiness spread to them.  I no longer want to go through this life thinking it's a drudgery or not worth living.  I'm a great person and I have a lot of living left on this earth.  I want to be like my 94 year old grandmother who never gives up and even though
My 94 year old Grandmother, Irene
her eyesight is failing still sits a the sewing machine and makes quilts.  She hasn't and will not give up what she loves to do which is sewing.  I hope I can be that kind of person that never lets the things of this life take my life away from me. I know that in there will ups and downs but I don't want the down days to take over my life. It's just an inconvenience and as the saying goes "this too, shall pass".   I must confess I've had a great life so far with wonderful, loving  parents and family.  We've had our struggles just like all families but we stick together when the going gets rough.  I have a awesome husband who is always there for me and we'll soon be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary.  I've got a great life and it's up to me to live it to the fullest.  It's up to me to be happy.  So if you're with me, declare 2014 the year of your happiness too. 


It's gonna be an AWESOME year!!! 

Sherri 

1 comment:

  1. that was wonderful, count me in, its Happiness for me too. love ye babe thanks for that uplifting post

    ReplyDelete