For Fur Babies




Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today was my 53rd...YES 53rd.  It's hard to believe that I've been on this earth 53 years. Dang that's a long time...hehehe I'm not afraid to tell my age like some women.  I'm proud that I'm in my 50's.  I have to say being in my 50's is actually pretty great. I've been around long enough to know what I want and what I don't want. Plus I've got the nerves to let it be known.  When I was younger I use to let people run all over me. Now I'm mature enough to know how to pick my battles and how to handle situations better. I also know how to say no or yes to situations. 

I had a great weekend with my hubby and he got me a iPad Air and a massage not to mention a yummy birthday cake :)  He's the best!  Today I had lunch with my mom, g'ma and my niece, Shaylee.  Then Shay and I did some retail therapy but I didn't really buy that much...LOL  I have all I need really although I still enjoy a shopping trip from time to time. 

Another great day!

Sherri 

3 comments:

  1. had a great birthday with you babe, glad you've got a handle on life now you can turn it anyway you like , huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. time for some more blogging don't ye think?

    ReplyDelete