For Fur Babies




Monday, January 20, 2014

My Weekend Walmart Encounter

OMG I know most of you have seen the People of Walmart website or heard of Wal-martians.  Well I had a Walmart experience that was both hilarious and out there.   Anywhoo...  I was in checkout #17 which happens to be right in front of the restrooms. There is one older lady in the line in front of me and it's taking just a little longer to check her out.  No biggie.  A young man about 18 or 19 comes up behind me with a cart with just a few items in it and says to me and cashier "I'll be right back I'm just gonna run to restroom real fast."  No problem, she's still checking the old lady and no one else in in our line.  

So a minute or 2 later the young guy comes back to his cart of items, the cashier has just started checking my stuff out and he says to me "I don't know what was going on in there in the stall beside me but there was 2 guys in it and some strange noises."  I was like "oh really".  Just about then another young guy about 18 or 19 comes out of the restroom and guy with cart says to him "hey man, are you alright"  Guy #2 says "Yea, I'm good but my D8@# hurts." (you fill in the blank).  I busted up laughing Cart Guy says "well I wasn't expecting that response."  The poor cashier was so upset and distraught about the exchange of conversation that she was trying to call security to get guy #2 thrown out of the store but honestly he had already taken off.  I just wanted my items rung up but Ms Cashier was too frustrated and on the phone to ring them up and I was about to get over the whole situation.  

Finally some other cashiers came over to her rescue and took over for her so she could gather herself.  I finally get my items rang up and I'm outta there as fast as my little legs could carry me.  The things you see & hear nowadays.... LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment